Re: [IP] wisdom teeth

>     I guess I am just nervous. Any thoughts for before or after to make
>     this whole thing go smoother? I know YMMV.

I recommend learning to really love oatmeal and soft food, for a few days
it's really hard to eat if they were impacted and there are stitches. Also
be careful of your reaction to the anesthesia. I had a good experience other
than being allergic to the Darvocet they gave me for after surgery.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC