[IP] wisdom teeth

     Hi all,
     I am getting my wisdom teeth out this friday, all four at once.  Any
     one else been though this?  Luckily the teeth are through (mostly) ,
     they are just in the way way back and hard to keep clean. My dentist
     thought I should get them out to avoid problems later. The oral
     surgeon seems confident and made no attempt to make me remove my pump.
     I guess I am just nervous. Any thoughts for before or after to make
     this whole thing go smoother? I know YMMV.