Re: [IP] Feelings about Pumping

Hi Denise,
I am so happy being on the pump has helped you feel better. With your BGs
in better range the fatigue and muscle aches that go with high BGs become
less and less as the BGs come into more of a "normal" range.
Thank you for sharing you feelings and throughts about pumping. I know this
will help others and I hope you will share again:)
Keep on keeping on pleasing yourself;)