Re: [IP] Baths and tape

Julie Britt <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I don't take baths, but my tape comes off every time I go in a pool, even
> for a short time.  I use opsite flexigrid tape by smith and nephew, the only
> kind insurance will send me.  Any suggestions?

Try pointing out to the insurance company that it's probably a lot more expensive for them to have you replace sets more frequently than you otherwise would need to than it would be to provide the appropriate tape.  Insurance companies speak $money$ (that includes HMOs).

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.