[IP] Re:Insurance yes we can keep the pump

Ok it was a little scary for a while. We were told some time ago the pump
was covered from insurance but when I sent in the bill they were saying
different. When I talked to the lady Friday she said it was approved for my
husband  and then found it was for Ryan.My husband is not even diabetic and
we have been getting diabetic supplies through them for 4 years for Ryan. Oh
well anyway she called today and said they would send a cheque what a relief
I did not want to give up the pump and neither did Ryan.Just thought I would
share that with those of you who did try to help me with this. Thank you.
Lori Mom of Ryan