Re: [IP] Fast take meter

To answer your question, the Fast Take does have memory of up to 150
tests, but it does require special test strips, not the others by
Lifescan.  I have one I take with me to work, because of its size.  It's
a pretty handy thing, but with having to buy two kinds of strips, its
only used when I'm away from home.