Re: [IP] Thinking about contacts...

Contacts are perfectly fine for diabetics who have no problems with their
tear ducts. Those with chronically dry eyes should not use contacts
according to my opthamolist as erosion from the abrasion of blinking and
infection risk increases. I wore contacts as a teen but becuase of
irritation and dry eye condition, I've had to give them up. A good
opthamolist who also montorsa your eyes for retinopathy is the best Dr to
consult for contacts.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC