From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] AtLast Blood Meter

Kathie - I went to Amira's website (amiramed.com)and found out alot about
the meter.  The cost of the meter is approx. $63.00, strips approx. $37.00
for 50 and lancets approx. $8.50 for 100.
I hate pricking my fingers because it hurts so bad.  I am hoping that this
is a good product and will offer an alternative.  Still looking for someone
with hands-on experience.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.