Re: [IP] Thinking about contacts...

Dave wrote:

<<I've been thinking about getting contact lenses for a while now. I
way back that it was considered bad for diabetics to wear contacts due to
restricted air flow to the eyes.>>

Dave, I've been wearing soft contact lenses for about 15 years or so.  No
one ever told me I couldn't or shouldn't.  I've never had any problems with
them, except for a short period when I had an allergic reaction to a contact
lens solution I had tried.  Other than that, my eyes are healthy and I see
fine with my contacts.  I just make sure that I take care of them as I
should (disinfecting, etc.).

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, waiting for insurance approval...