Re: [IP] Disetronic accessory question

While I can't suggest cases for you, I just got my pump from Disetronic last
week and it came with the Clip Case Protective Case, the Waist Belt, 2
Shower bags, the Easy Fill, as well as other replacement parts (piston rods,
pump adapters with red tappets).  You might want to be sure what you're
going to get before you order other cases, you don't want to duplicate
something that comes with it.  Check with your sales rep to be sure what
will come with the pump.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, waiting for insurance approval...