[IP] I have been wanting to brag since last Thursday.

I had gone to my Doctor on Wednesday last week and had lots another 5 pounds since starting on a Minimed 508 on 12-17-99.  That brought me below 200 pounds and I have not been below that mark in probably 18 years.  My last A1c was 6.5 before going on the pump and there was still a small improvement when I had it check again and it was 6.3.
Going on a pump really is an answer to many prayers.  I would recommend it to anyone and everyone that want to make the choice.
Tom Carlson, D 33 years, pumping 3 months