Hi Everyone,

Because of the success of last week's guest chat for parents (even without
the guest!), we are instituting a new Parent Chat on Wednesday nights at 9
p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker, and Allie Rogers will
host. So parents of pumpers, please drop in this Wednesday night to ask
questions, share information, and meet one another. We are also planning a
chat time for kids, so please give  either Steve, Connie, or Allie your
ideas about that.

Barbara Bradley will do a guest chat about the new Animas pump in the
Anytime Room at 9 p.m., Tuesday, March 21, 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT), Come
and bring your questions about the new Animas pump!

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
any time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT). I
will be there this Tuesday morning (3/21).

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) will host the Animas guest chat  at 9
p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). with Barbara Bradley. Come and find out about
Animas' new pump.

Parent Chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) with Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker,
and Allie Rogers, for all parents of pumpers and pumper-wannabes!

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk!

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)