Re: [IP] Air Bubbles And Service Dogs

Don't know if you read my post on air bubbles, but just in case here it is:
If you are doing all that you are doing and getting them after you are using
the reservoir and set then the only thing that I can say is they are getting
in there from a leak in the connection or a small leak in the set.  The last
is probably unlikely since you are having it often.  When you screw the set
to the reservoir do it like you never want to get it off again.  Don't go too
tight though because plastic may split or crack.  That too will give you a
place that air may enter the set or reservoir.  Hope this helps.

Nancy 35 years D pumping 12 years