Re: [IP] Disetronic accessory question

Stephanie,  we just got our pump and have been pumping for two weeks now.
Ours just came with it all, no extra ordering needed.  You wait to see first
before you order anything extra.  Our came with, three months supplies, the
pumps, hard case cover, soft cover with a belt, shower bag and tappets, easy
fill, batteries different selections on infusions.  i must say when I opened
the box I was a wee bit overwhelmed.  I thought I had a pharmacy before!  Ha!
 Good luck on getting started.  It has been wonderful for us and no problems!
I almost expect the dream to end any second now!!!!!    Laurie