Re: [IP] Info

   Funny you should ask! My 17 yr old daughter Melissa( pumper for 4 yrs
already) runs a Teen Support group with her CDE. At last night's gathering,
he had her demonstrate the meter. Not only did she have to "prime it"
multiple times to get a sampling, but it also left marks on her arm long
afterwards. We had coincidentally been part of a market research panel a few
years ago, testing a prototype version & the general consensus of the teens
in the group was "thumbs down". I would presume it would have more practical
applications for toddlers, but for the teens we know, the finger pricks are
the least of their diabetes concerns.

Regards, Renee (pump mom)