Re: [IP] A friend needs help -- diabetes, and now breast cancer

>From the research I did when I ad my breast cancer scare in 1998, yes, this
could very well be true.  I don not recall the specific 5 year length, but
this is a problem to be taken seriously!
There are a lot of resources that mention the problems inherent in this
surgery, and the long lasting after effects.  I am not suggesting htat the
surgery is not necessary or good, but just that all warnings should be taken
seriously regarding NOT lifting heavy things, not getting cuts, etc.
Please feel free to write me personally if you would like.
Charisma :)