[IP] happy anniversary to me!

Hello all.

Just wanted to wish myself a happy anniversary in the presence of those who truly
understand.  Tomorrow my diabetes will turn 14, and I'm happy to say that my eyes,
kidneys, and other vital organs seem, so far, blissfully unaware.  My last 3 A1Cs
have been within .1% of one another, in a range I'm very comfortable with.  I have
a lot to be thankful for.

I count you among my blessings.  Even when you don't hear from me for long
stretches of time, knowing that the web of support is out there makes all the
difference on those difficult days.

Thanks to you all for so often putting into words the same things I feel, giving
voice to things I hadn't considered, and providing encouragement and comic relief
at just the right moments.

I wish for each of you peace, health, joy, and love.

born 10/69, dx 3/86, assimilated 12/95