No Subject

> From email @ redacted  Sun Mar 19 14:08:11 2000
Sender: email @ redacted

From: "Kristen Griffin" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Kristen Griffin <email @ redacted>
Kristen Griffin <email @ redacted>
My name is Kristen Griffin,  I have had Diabetes for 14 years,
since I was 18.   I have been taking 4 shots a day and monitoring
my BG 6-8 times a day.  On March 21st I am going into the hospital
to be put on the MiniMed 508 pump.  This is something that I
resisted for years but finally feel I am ready.   I am somewhat
anxious but excited at the same time.   I hope to feel a little
more normal soon and from what everyone tells me a lot more
flexibility.   I live in Suwanee, GA which is just outside of
Atlanta with my husband and 2 year old daughter.