Re: [IP] class testing

I must say agree with you totally!  We have had to deal with this for seven
years now.  When my daughter went to school three years ago, I did simply
just that!  The school has actually bent over backwards to do anything I want
done and I have managed to realize that these kids will have to deal with
diabetics as adults so why not when they are young.  Children are much more
accepting in these types of situations.  if kids who cannot walk or have
learning disorders that can at times be disruptive are accomidated then so
will she be.  In all actuality the kids are oblivious to testing now and have
become aducated themselves on how to recognize when she is low!  So I again
say, you have it right.  You need to tell them how things will be done!!!