Re: [IP] fast take for free

This is the response LifeScan sent to me. I just emailed them and told them I
have a One Touch Profile and would prefer the FastTake. We would like to have
two ... one for school and one for home. I filled out their survey first and
told them how many times my daughter tested. We haven't used the Profile in
almost 7 months so it won't bother us to send it back for free.

"To assist you, I am sending you two FastTake Meters.  Please allow 7 to 10
business days for delivery.  There will be a postage paid return label
included with this shipment; please use this label to return your daughter's
ONE TOUCH Profile Meter ..."

Thanks for all the advise given here ... I wouldn't have asked without your

Mom to Rachel, 13 in just 6 days ..... ugh