[IP] Welcome to the party Vicki!!!

Vicki!

I'd just like to welcome you to the group Vicki!  I'm
sure you'll find all the talk and info and everything
lots of use..*smile*!!  As we all have!!  Goodluck
with all the pump training you're doing across
Australia, let's hope you can connect up many more of
us!  I certainly have appreciated all the help and
support you've shown me...*grin*!!

Take care...

Ry...

vicki trench <email @ redacted>

I work as a nurse consultant for MiniMed in Australia
teaching both healthcare professionals and patients
pump therapy.

I am interested at browsing the insulin pumpers chat
line to see what problems pumpers are encountering and
the general "chat" about pumps

I can be contacted in Australia on phone 0408444403 or
fax 02 9427 4557 or on above email address.