Re: [IP] class testing

The very best, absolute greatest advice I ever got on dealing with schools
and kids with diabetes was from someone on this list (Sorry I can't credit
you, I've forgotten who) who told me --- Don't ever ask the school
administrators what they think should be done --- GO IN AND TELL THEM EXACTLY
HOW THINGS WILL BE.  If you sound like you know what you're talking about -
they accept it.

Liz B.

Andrea's Mom - who doesn't get intimidated by schools, teachers, coaches,
etc. anymore (but who took 6 years to get her nerve up)