[IP] bleeding at site

Hi,I have only been on the minimed 508 for about a week and it is still
trial and error at
this point although it is bringing my sugars down. Yesterday when I
changed my infusion
set there was a small amount of blood by the site in my abdomen.Is this
common or anything I should be concerned with?Also the other day when I
delivered a bolus it
said no delivery.I tried about 3 times and then called the 800#.They
told me to change
the whole set.Boy it seems like you waste a lot of insulin on this pump
or is it just that
I am new to it?Also if you want to take a long bath do you just
disconnect at quick
release or what.Is 30 minutes too long to be disconnected.I would
appreciate any