<< Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:23:23 -0500
 From: Ginny Kloth <email @ redacted>
 Subject: Re: [IP] couple thoughts for Fran...write me back?
 You are in my thoughts and prayers too..As you or some on here may know I
 was chemically injured which has led to damage..if you need any help I also
 offer my time to help research.
 Rest and take good care and I am thankful your BGs are still good!
 email @ redacted
 aol Im chat ID riverbijou
 ICQ# 48743830