[IP] techies

Randall wrote:
>  I wonder if those of us who have a technical background
> tend to become pump users?

well as a NON technical person, I'd have to disagree, however, I would say
that pump use is highly indicative of a SMARTER than average person, simply
because of the whole kettle of fish that goes along with it.  It ain't rocket
science, but I know quite a few people who simply could NOT do this...I'd say
you definitely need a few extra hamsters in the back room to run this wheel.