Re: [IP] RE: overcorrecting dilemma

in geneva's case. ...  MOST of the time her lows are from an over dosing
with carb ratio,  or running around at PE or recess...or miscalculating a
bolus.  she usually does not CRASH like on NPH  so we just see a dip of
about 20-30 points.  easily handled by a lifesaver or two which will bring
her up 20-40 points.

so, yes to your question in OUR case.