[IP] Fw: Florida Diabetes V2000 #34

This is how I have lost 36 pounds and decreased my insulin requirements from
130 unit per my pump
down to 40-50 units.  My husband as a type II has lost 83 pounds and MDI
went from 48 of R and 100units
of NPH to NO R and 20 units of NPH!! Our Labs are perfect!!!
What works for some, may not work for others---Consult your MD