Re: [IP] class testing

I thought your strategy of stressing the WORST CASES of lows, to get the
attention of school staff and other outsiders, is a great one.  It is really
true, they don't remember/listen/understand/care.  But the thought of having
some kid seizure on their "watch" strikes fear into them.  We parents are
often worried about adults treating our diabetic kids as invalids and
"different", but the more frequent case is when adults undermanage/neglect
the diabetes.