[IP] Free FastTakes

If anyone is interested in trying to promote a sales promo for free meters
from LifeScan, you might contact Susie at:

 <A HREF="http://lifescan.com/lsprods/custsvs.html">LifeScan Customer Services

I recently lost my FastTake meter and she is sending a replacement to me,
during our conversing, I suggested that LifeScan provide a free meter with
every $500.00 worth of strips purchased and told her how much each of us
would appreciate having extra meters (for car, purse, bedroom, backup for
those of us who lose things).  Anyway, maybe if enough of us voice our needs,
we'll be heard and congrads to those who have succeeded in getting free
meters!  Bilie