[IP] Test strip coupons

Any one who would like two coupons to save $5.00 on a 100ct. box of
Accu-chek comfort curve test strips email me privately and the first email
I recieve can have them.  The expiration dates on them are 12-31-2000 and

Also.... Mag,
I'm sooo sorry for not having got that package to your sons in the mail
sooner but it finally went out on Friday so you should expect it on mon. or
Tues.   I feel like such a dope.  I've had a lot going on in my house
lately and I put the package in my garage so I wouldn't forget to mail it
on my way out and I forgot it anyway.  I know it's about 3 weeks late.
Sorry again.

Sheila Morris
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World