Re: [IP] software

THANKS SUSAN!!! Your comment was very good and probe
what was wrote by myself into the sotware.

Well, you can not read it because is written INSIDE the program's
lines, but let me show you what I answer for our folks, privately:

(...)

The software was wrote and developed by myself, yes, as well as
the other subroutines that are used. There is a main program, and
three small ones - these are used to set up the personal profile of
each user. The main one calls the other ones as subroutines.

It is not copyrighted yet, and there are features as options to choose
from. Yes, it can be used by all kind of insulin users, and MAINLY
pumpers. For someone who uses shots would be fantastic to have
***almost*** the same freedom of a pumper, although the first one
would need to take a shot  - but the gained freedom (I am talking
about calculus-free and hassle-free) would be the same.

I actually have few ideas about marketing it, as selling to a company
and following the product development, so I would avoid the question
about suing and stuff.

(...)

There is a main routine, a common one, and other three, RESERVED
TO EACH USER. Like a car, there is an "accelerator", in order to keep
the software working as EACH ONE IS.

THANKS AGAIN SUSAN.

Jose
email @ redacted