Re: [[IP] can you intentionally kick off diabetes?]

Wow, I was with everyone who answered commenting on the stupidity of her
doc, but I was REALLY interested in Ted's answer.
So, while she may have a real weirdo for a doc, she could have a valid
condition!  (who knows if this doc diagnosed it)
Also, I appreciate the tutorial on the "failing vs not fioaling " pancreas.
I wondered if that was the right way to say it anyhow, but since I had no
real idea what she meant....
Thanks all for the input!!  I am going to try to talk her in to seeing a
good doc before she tries her grand "experiment"
Charisma :)