Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:24:19 -0800
From: "Natalie A. Sera" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Clarification on cholesterol

Delaine wrote:

> Total Cholesterol = less than 150.
> Triglycerides = less than 200
> LDL ("bad") cholesterol = less than 100!
> HDL ("good") cholesterol = greater than 45 in men and 55 in women.

There's a mismatch here. If LDL is 78, TGs 200 and HDL 64, then the
total number comes up to 182, and that's certainly higher than the TC
number suggested above, even though all the other numbers are in range.
(I quoted my most recent labs!!!)

So what I'm wondering is, are the TG and TC numbers reversed?....

------- end copied ---------