Re: [IP] can you intentionally kick off diabetes?

In a message dated 3/17/00 8:33:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The doctor meant to TRIGGER IT!  Sounds really CREEPY doesn't it?
 She said he is trying to pudh her pancreas over the edge by pushing high
 carbohydrate diet(I mean REALLY high!!) and having her take a couple of
 meds.  he sayys better to get treating it than to wait for it to start
 whenever?  >>

OK. I waited awhile to respond to this. (At least 15 minutes.) But I must.
Here goes:

If she follows that quack's advice, then she's as stupid as he is and they
deserve each other!!