[IP] re 9yo pumping

Now that pumping is finally working, I don't know that I would let my 10 yo
decide to quit, because her numbers are good and her health is at stake.  I
do a lot of the work of pumping for her, allowing her to take over whenever
she wants.  Sometimes she gets fed up and says "no more pumping" and when I
remind her of shots, unpredictability of long acting insulin, eating
restrictions, etc., she says "never mind, I'll pump."  Gosh, how hard it
would be if she really wanted to quit.  But, in the end, I guess it is her
life.  Holly