Re: [IP] i like it SLOW

On 16 Mar 00, at 16:43, email @ redacted wrote:

> I was WAITING for a smat ass remark from someone...and since buddy and john
> neale aren't around any more i knew it would come from you wayne!!

At least you know that your e-mail is being read...  I've been sick for about
three weeks with severe bronchitis.  I'm on the mend now, but still now
quite up to full speed.  My wife took advantage of me being "under the
weather" to talk me into allowing her to get a puppy for the boys... so now
we've got a six week old mutt in the utility room (hopefully she'll be outside
in a week or so!)  William loves her and has been playing with her a lot.
Joseph is about half scared of her and won't play with her or pet her unless
one of us is holding her.  He was the one who was asking for a puppy

Otherwise things are pretty slow around this part of the woods at the
moment...  Sounds like you're staying on the go a lot.  Hope you have a good

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)