: Re: [IP] Sent ins. paperwork to Dis this am... :)

Fran wrote:

<<You have been told by your rep about the D "Power of Choice"????  I am not
sure if you been told that they're coming out with two new pumps and if you
buy one from March 1st and on you can trade up for free.  Call your rep if
you have not received all the specifics.>>

Yes, Fran, I'm on for the Power of Choice, but I think I'm gonna pass on the
Dehedi.  I'd go with the 2 H-trons before I'd take one Dahedi... My rep told
me that I will get the opportunity to see the D-Tron when it comes out and
have 30 days to try it.