[IP] couple thoughts for Fran...write me back?

I willadd you to my prayers if you don't mind.
A couple quick thoughts that occured to me......me, who is not a doctor, but
a health mystery buff! LOL

if you had mono have you been tested for :
recurrance of mono(or never completely cleared case)?
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Ebstein Barre Syndrome?
Spleen disturbances?
Also, this is a prime time for foolks to get hit with some SAD(Seasonal
affective disorder) It generally starts in October and peeks again in
March/April..if you had mono before and might have attributed some symptoms
to it, maybe you have some unrecognized SAD??

Please don't feel selfish--I don't blame you.  this list is here for people
to use, not to be run by.  I am SURE I will participate more or less as my
needs are greater/lesser.  I have already backed off a bit, but HERE I COME
group--the pujp training is Tuesday the 21st!!!!

Rest and try to pinpoint anythings that seem to set it off or make it worse.

I use Mayo.com and webofcare.com and a couple fo others.  If you email me
with some specifics I can do some research for you tonight while I am up
with his testing(10:30--3am ugh)