Re: [IP] 9 year olds choosing not to pump

Renee wrote:

<<Your sound advice isn't limited to 9 yr olds - I could use the same
logic for my 17 yr old who would also love to be rid of this
responsibility....and I bet there are lots of "grown-ups" on this list who
feel the same way your Jenna does at times!!!>>

Count ME in on this one too.  There's lots of days I feel this way.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, waiting for insurance approval.