Re: [IP] Sent ins. paperwork to Dis this am... :)

You have been told by your rep about the D "Power of Choice"????  I am not
sure if you been told that they're coming out with two new pumps and if you
buy one from March 1st and on you can trade up for free.  Call your rep if
you have not received all the specifics.