Re: [IP] 9 year olds choosing not to pump

In a message dated 3/17/00 3:22:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Let's face it, diabetes is too much responsibility for a 9 year old,
 but they're stuck with it.  So, our job is to help them learn and cope, and
 listen to them cry and vent when they need to, then pick up and do it all
 again tomorrow. >>
     Your sound advice isn't limited to 9 yr olds - I could use the same
logic for my 17 yr old who would also love to be rid of this
responsibility....and I bet there are lots of "grown-ups" on this list who
feel the same way your Jenna does at times!!!

Regards, Renee ( entering year #5 as a pump-mom)