   Congragulations to you too!!!  My A1C actually went UP the first time
after the pump in October (8.1 to 8.3); but it had a month trip to Europe
with shots and then only 1.5 months on pump.  HURRAY for us!  Wow, what a
great week- first, my b-day on the 13th, then a GREAT A1C, now St. Patrick's
Day, beer anyone?
ps. who should be working, NOT checking email!