From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Maureen Meyers
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 11:31 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: the beach

I have a related question about the beach that no one's addresssed--
applies to the bath too. Do you have to put that little plastic tab into
the quick release (the part that hangs out of your tummy?) before you
go in the water? Or can you just quick-release and go in--if so, don't
water, microbes, et al. get in there? This has never been clear to me,
and I've been on the pump over a year. Not a big water, beach or
bath person, so it's not a huge issue for me. Curious, though.

Maureen Meyers