[IP] Re: post-low dementia

I've noticed this lately--when I've had a bad low, I find that the rest of
the day, I have problems thinking of words or phrases, and end up
sounding somewhat stupid. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, was quite low yesterday a.m--20 (!), and really rebounded
badly. Appreciated all the comments on correcting or over-correcting
lows, and had a long talk with my husband about not giving me so
much juice, and helping me stop eating extra carbos--or reminding me
to bolus. Boy, did I feel awful all day!

Maureen Meyers