Hey everybody,
   Guess what???  I just got my Hemaglobin A1C results yesterday, and....  I
MADE MY GOAL!!!  It's the lowest it's been since HIGH SCHOOL (5 years ago),
and I've worked hard the past 3 years (first 2 years of college it climbed
to 9.9) to get it down.  The pump sure is helping!  It is 7.6 and I'm sooo
happy!!!!!!!! :)  My goal the past 3 years has been to get it below 8.0-
it's dropped by only like .2 or .4 each visit, so I've been frustrated with
results.  FINALLY, a .7 drop!  Guess my endo and I will set a new goal next
month?  YEAH!

worked on my webpage a little bit, some of the quirks are fixed...  now,
just have to put more CONTENT on it...