[IP] HUMALOG probs

I had a thoguht--Paddy;s blood had been better remporarily when switched to
the H in prep for the pump(not here yet) but they have been atrocious the
last couple of days--
Any chance this might be due to a H reaction--I knw he had them
before(intching, rash, crazy behavour, stining) and that was why we stopped
it before??
This would be REALLY importnt to know BEFORE starting the pump I would
Charisma :)