[IP] Re: At last bg meter

I've had the At last meter for about 1 month. I still prefer my Precision
meters, but my finger tips are very sore and so I do use the At last 1 or 2
times a day. Because you need to "massage" the arm or thigh with the meter to
get the drop of blood, I find it takes too long and is not really convenient
unless doing it at home. So, if I suspect that I'm really low and don't want
to wait as long for a reading I usually do not use it.  It has been accurate
and has given my fingertips some relief.