[IP] a question to anyone

Okay here's a question for you all.  Since we are able to obtain testing
meters for free because we all know that the companies make their money on
the strips when will it become practice for that to occur with pumps?
They've got to be making goobs of money off of all of those supplies.
Could that happen once they make their money to pay for the reasearch
involved with making them?

Sheila Morris- always looking for cheaper and free things
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World