[IP] Insurance Problem with AVmed

Hi Bethany Benton,
I'm Ellie "email @ redacted" and live in Boynton Beach.  Just down the street
neighbor.  I am on Health Options which is a BC/BS HMO for Medicare.  Had no
problem with getting the pump and supplies are 100% covered.  However, Health
Options which paid 100% for meds and MD's,  changed this year and it is
rather costly as generics are $5 and name $15.  Most of mine are non-generic
including insulin and I use a lot of meds.  Seems the insurance companies can
change what they cover from year to year.  Most everyone I know that was on
AVmed changed because they got so expensive this year.  Insurance is a
problem as there are really no guarantees.  Hope you work out your insurance
                                                        Your neighbor,   Ellie