RE: [IP] insulin and weight issues

>>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:38:23 -0700
>>From: email @ redacted
>>Subject: [IP] insulin  and weight issues

>>So, how are girls with weight issues handling this temptation to run
>>>but stay thin?
>>>Charisma :)
- -----

Hi Charisma,
I was tempted with this after the birth of my first child at age 21. (now
27) But then I realized that how crappie I used to feel when I would always
run high as a teen.  Not to mention the unknown of how long I would be able
to do that and not get complications.  Besides I had, and now have 3 happy
healthy children to live for. And that accomplishment in itself is a much
better reward than being thin.

Sheila Morris

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World